Microsoft added a new feature to Office 365 and turned it on for you. If you are like me, you already manage your mail and may not need a clutter folder. Follow these steps to restore your mail and prevent further messages from, going to your clutter folder.
- Move the mail out of your clutter folder back to your inbox
- Go to the clutter folder and highlight the mail you want to save
- Right-click and select Move -> Inbox
- Turn off clutter folder
- Go to Office 365 clutter options
- Select “Don’t Separate items identified as clutter” *
*If clutter is already turned off and you are still getting clutter mail, you will have to turn clutter on and save, then turn it back off and save.