While working on the Cireson portal adding image icons, I found that it only remembered the first graphic put in. The fix takes a few steps, but it is relatively easy.
- Edit the request offering whose image is not updating and note the management pack it is stored in.
- Export the management pack.
- Use an xml editor to open the management pack.
- Search for your request offering. You can search by title.
- Find the first line of your request offering section. It begins with <RequestOffering>.
- Delete the entire <Image>encryptedimagedata</Image> line.
- “Save As” a copy of your edited MP in a new directory, but keeping the same file name.
- Import the management pack back into service manager.
The image will be read back into the management pack again and will update on the Cireson portal.